STUDENT ONLINE MARKET PLACE (August – September)
Every year, some students arrive in Lille without basic supplies, and we would like to help these under-resourced students get off to a good start.
If you have any basic living items (bedding, curtains, towels, kitchen utensils etc) that are in good and clean condition, and you are prepared to give away for free, see below for more information and to find out how our Student Online Market Place works. Please DO NOT bring your items to church.
If you would like to donate:
- Please take a photo of your item(s).
- Send your photo(s) with a short description of the item(s) and your contact details to Maggie via WhatsApp or email to email@example.com
- Photo(s) and description of donated item(s) will be placed on our student Facebook page and WhatsApp group
- When a student expresses interest in an item, Maggie will connect you both. You can then arrange between yourselves date, time and point of collection.
Suggested list of items to donate
- Bedding, quilts, quilt covers, pillowcases, pillows, sheets, blankets
- Towels, shower curtains, bathmats
- Curtains, cushion covers, cushions
- Kitchen utensils, storage containers/jars, pots & pans, cutlery, dishes, plates, bowls, cups, mugs, kitchen dish cloths/towels.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING & LEAVE YOUR ITEMS AT CHURCH without speaking to Maggie first.
This is a trial project which we will run through August and September only. If after that time you still have your item, please feel free to donate it to another organisation of your choice.
Thank you again for your kindness and generosity towards our students.