It’s been difficult to plan ahead, as you know, but we are all hopeful of being able to get together soon. Things maybe won’t be just as before, and please continue with the safety precautions in the church (hand cleansing, masks indoors, social distancing …). For the time being, you’ll still need to reserve your seat, too, as this helps us to contact members of the congregation in the case of an outbreak.
July and August
- Services in church at 10:30 every Sunday morning. (Debbie will be taking annual leave at the end of July, but we look forward to welcoming a visitor or two while she is taking a well-earned break.)
- Services on video for 4 and 11 July, but then they’re taking a summer break too, back in September.
- Podcasts for 4 and 11 July, and then they too will take a summer break.
- Regular Sunday morning services continue, and there will be a service on video every week too, for those who can’t be in church.
- We plan to offer tea and coffee after the service
- Sunday Club will be meeting twice a month, starting on 5 September. Dates will be confirmed in our weekly newsletter.
- 18 September: Journées du Patrimoine (Heritage Days) and the church will be open from 2 – 6 pm on Saturday 18 September (Please get in touch if you can be there for an hour or so to help)